- There seems to be a problem that when the Chameleon is connected via an USB hub slows down all kinds of transfers dramatically. In such a case please try connecting the Chameleon directly to your PC and see if the problem persists. No solution for this yet.
- Some stability problems have been reported for previous versions. If you still experience crashes, please report them.
- The provided binaries are currently dynamically linked, some problems with some linux distributions are expected. A statically linked binary will follow in the future. Most problems are related to the ChaCo GUI (and wx-widgets), so often “chacocmd” will work as a workaround.
- Fedora (184.108.40.206-66.fc13.i686 #1 SMP i686 i686 i386) - Command line version seems to work, but GUI version does not.
- Debian 5 (lenny) 64bit Kernel 2.6.26-2-686, Gnome 2.22.3 – USB timeouts. No solution for this yet
When reporting problems please include the following information:
- First of all, try if “chacocmd” works (rather than the ChaCo GUI)
- what distro you are using, including version and whether it is a 32 or 64bit system
- the output of "uname -a" on the commandline (will include kernel version)
- the output of "wx-config --version-full --cxxflags --cflags --cppflags --libs"
- last not least: a detailed description on how to reproduce the problem