Indivision is a series of frame rate converters (also known as "flickerfixers") for the Amiga computer. These products are used to convert the graphics output of the Amiga into a format that can be used by modern displays like VGA monitors, flat screens and big screen TV sets.
The following models belong to this successful line of products:
- Indivision_classic (2002 - Sold out) External Flickerfixer
- Indivision AGA MK1 (2008 - two models - Sold out) Flickerfixer for A4000/CD32 and A1200
- Indivision ECS (2009) Flickerfixer for OCS/ECS Amigas, i.e. Amiga 500(+), Amiga 2000, Amiga 3000, CDTV. Amiga 600 supported in combination with A604n. Amiga 1000 supported with an extra adapter.
- Indivision AGA MK2 (2012 - two models) Flickerfixer for Amiga with AGA chipset
- Indivision ECS V2 (2018) Flickerfixer for OCS/ECS Amigas