Indivision AGA MK2
Flickerfixer for Amiga with AGA chipset
Indivision AGA MK2 features a faster FPGA, faster memory, more flexible pixel clocks and most importantly: DVI-I output. In addition to that, the shape of the A1200 version was changed in order to also fit inside the A4000T. A special version for A4000D and CD32 was manufactured in very low quantity.
The current version is called Indivision AGA MK2cr. It is currently only available for A1200 computers. Use in an A4000T is only possible if electrolytic capacitor CE164C (located on the A4000T motherboard) is replaced with a lower-profile ceramic cap.
- current A1200/A4000T version short manual (german)
- A1200/A4000T version short manual (german)
- A4000D/CD32 version short manual (german)
- Config/Flash tool V1.1beta and cores V2.6 - for use with all Indivision AGA MK2 models including MK2cr
- Config tool version V1.5 - use together with cores V2.6.
The DVI-I output of Indivision AGA MK2 is available on the main flicker fixer on an edge connector. The first release of the AGA MK2 used a daughterPCB with protection diodes on them. The pinout is shown in the pictures on the right. Note that pin#17 is Vcc unfused. Pins 11, 13, 15 and 19 are GND.
The MK2cr version has moved the protection diodes to the main flicker fixer board, and changed the connector to a 20-pin raster-2mm boxed header. The actual pinout remaines the same, but for your convenience, the pinout is shown on the right.
- Individual Computers' Shop (selected Products)
Please shop locally. Our partners are listed in alphabetical order.