Individual Computers' line of 68k-based Amiga accelerators is called "ACA", which stands for "Amiga Classic Accelerator".
The following models belong to the line of products:
- ACA1232 (2012 - several versions) - For the Amiga 1200
- ACA1233n (2016) - For the Amiga 1200
- ACA500plus (2016, 2017) - For the Amiga 500
The following products are sold out:
- ACA1230 (2010 - three models) - For the Amiga 1200
- ACA630 (2010 - two models) - For the Amiga 600
- ACA1231 (2011 - OEM product for Vesalia) - For the Amiga 1200
- ACA1220 (2012 - several versions) - For the Amiga 1200
- ACA620 (2012) - For the Amiga 600 and Amiga 300
- ACA500 (2013) - For the Amiga 500
- ACA1233 (2014, 2015) - For the Amiga 1200 or, combined with the ACA500/ACA500plus, for the Amiga 500
ACAtune is a tool that will let you activate and deactivate certain functions of our accelerators. Please note that ACAtune has been the general tool for our accelerators until 2015. Starting with the release of the ACA1221 in 2015, this tool will not be maintained any more. It's functions are now replaced by more specific tools and libraries. If you own an ACA1233n or ACA1221EC, don't even bother to download this tool - it won't support your new card.